Monday, February 16, 2009

Dying Soul

My angel, my all, my very self.

Just a few word and those here.

Why this deep sorrow when necessity speaks?
Can our love endure except through sacrifices,
through not demanding everything from one another?
Can you change the fact that you are not wholly mine, I am not wholly yours ?
We shall surely see each other soon.
I cannot share with you the thoughts I have had during these last few days touching my own life.
If our hearts were always close together, I would have none of these.
My heart is full of so many things to say to you.
Oh,there are moments when I feel that speech amounts to nothing at all.
Cheer up, remain my true, my only treasure, my all as I am yours.
Wherever I am, there you are also.
Much as you love me, I love you more .
But do not ever conceal yourself from me .
Oh God,so near! So far! Is not our love truly a heavenly structure, and also as firm as the vault of heaven?

Every single second, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved,
now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us.
I can live only wholly with you or not at all .
Yes, I am resolved to wander so long away from you
until I can fly to your arms and say that I am really at home with you,
and can send my soul enwrapped in you into the land of spirits.

You will be the more contained since you know my fidelity to you.
No one else can ever possess my heart....never....never....
Oh God, why must one be parted from one whom one so loves?
And yet my life is now a wretched life.
Your love makes me at once the happiest of women.

Be calm, only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together.
Be calm...love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - YOU - my life - my all - farewell.
Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.
ever thine
ever mine
ever ours...

No comments: