Friday, January 2, 2009

Untitled

I MISS YOU...
I see the lights of this world all by my own.
I listen to the sounds of the city without you.
I don't have your hand to hold on.
And I am afraid,cause you are gone,my life.
I MISS YOU
The roads hit me like arrows.
Your soul is like the wind that blows.
It flies up there in the sky
And I don't know where are you,cause I am standing on the ground.
I MISS YOU
I don't know why,I don't know for how long.
I need your body,
to find the secret paths of it
And lead my soul upon them.
I MISS YOU
And there are moments when all that melancholy
is gathered up inside my head.
And there are moments that all that melancholy becomes rain
and spreads to the people.
And there are moments that all that melancholy will be shared to your soul as well.
And there are moments that all that melancholy comes to my mouth as a simple phrase:
I MISS YOU

No comments: